Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EasyCooler

Mz first youtube video. Encounter with Altis police

14 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I am relatively new to this community, but I did have a few fun role play encounters. 

So here it is:

If you care, please tell me what I could do to improve or w/e.

Thanks!

It would be nice if you would be able to play alone, and provide live commentary and stuff like the other video makers in the community have done. It is a nice video to say the least.

Just a tip, usually just put the primary weapon in the car, cops won't search you for magazines.

1 hour ago, Uxbridge said:

It would be nice if you would be able to play alone, and provide live commentary and stuff like the other video makers in the community have done. It is a nice video to say the least.

Yeah that would probably be more fun, but problem is that probably half of the playtime is not this fun and exciting, other half is driving around and gearing up. You think that if i recorded commentary, like explaining stuff would work? Since I am not even close to solo player.  Thanks for advice man :)

17 minutes ago, Jath said:

Just a tip, usually just put the primary weapon in the car, cops won't search you for magazines.

New player paranoia I guess. And thanks for the tip :)

if I had a dollar for everytime that poor guy asked for a toolkit. 

6 hours ago, DeX said:

you could have bought him a toolkit? ;)

14 hours ago, DeX said:

For some reason police officers always have them, and never mind giving them away.  Why is that? :P

Good accent (Lep naglas). What region of Slovenia are you from?

3 hours ago, wabazi said:

Good accent (Lep naglas). What region of Slovenia are you from?

We are all from a Idrija, town in western Slovenia. And yes, thanks. Nice to see that we are not the only ones from our small country here.

20 minutes ago, EasyCooler said:

We are all from a Idrija, town in western Slovenia. And yes, thanks. Nice to see that we are not the only ones from our small country here.

Love the seaside ;)

Who doesn't haha.

On 1/12/2017 at 4:26 AM, LiK said:

you could have bought him a toolkit? ;)

ikr

On 1/12/2017 at 8:42 AM, EasyCooler said:

For some reason police officers always have them, and never mind giving them away.  Why is that? :P

We get them for free at the station so we usually don't mind giving them away if asked.

6 hours ago, Kiyo said:

We get them for free at the station so we usually don't mind giving them away if asked.

Well, it does help your reputation a lot. At least in my eyes it helps, when you stumble upon a very understandable and helpful officer.