Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
shmitty

Shmitty

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys the names Shmitty, just started playing a bit over a week ago, decided that i am here to stay so i figured i would post. :D

Welcome to the community, Shmitty! Make sure you read the rules, and if you need any help feel free to contact me or visit the wiki. Have fun!

Welcome to the server bud, hope you enjoy your stay here and have as much fun as I've had.

Welcome to GTA shmitty:1f468:

Welcome to the forums @shmitty, I hope you enjoy browsing, if you need any help feel free to message me.

Welcome to shmitty.

If you have any questions use the forums or feel free to contact a Helper on TS!

Same Shmitty?

6 hours ago, Sway said:

Welcome to GTA shmitty:1f468:

papa adolf