Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Have you linked your in-game account with the forums yet? If not then do it now and claim your £125,000 cash reward and forum award!

Link account
strideynet

Join The Wiki Team

Hi there,

I have decided to once again open up the applications for the Wiki Editor team. Being part of the Wiki Team is open to any member of this community and in return for your services you will get the following:

• Access to the TS Channels and Tags
  • The Forum Tag
  • Something to brag about
  • Something that will be taken into consideration on Staff and Helper applications

However, we in return expect the following:

• A decent level of activity ( At minimum something each week )
  • A high standard of English writing, that means good grammar and an understandable writing style
  • Attendance to most of the Wiki team meetings

All you need to do is to write your application on the following form. Please try to demonstrate the extent of your writing ability as this is something that I will carefully be looking for!

https://grandtheftarma.com/forms/25-wiki-editor-application/

Kind Regards,

The Wiki Editor Team

A Reminder: Wiki Editor Applications are once again being processed and interviews will be conducted for new applicants in the coming days - if you do have an interest in improving the current Wiki and helping in the community driven project, I implore you to apply for one of the limited positions.

I would like to join!

Got declined unfortunately :(.

Can i just crate something for the Wiki and send that to you guys and if it's good you will just use it without all of this interview bullshit?

I don't need a tag for helping i'm willing to help without receiving any reward for this (:

Please do join the helper team :D  

10 minutes ago, HyperionFTW said:

Helper team>?

9 minutes ago, HyperionFTW said:

4cab230d3e.png

Cdync7CUkAAomsz.jpg

Baked, hard

1 hour ago, HyperionFTW said:

Wiki

Edited by HyperionFTW

Hey there i wanted to become police i sended mail so many times but no one replied to my mail whyyyy? 

5 minutes ago, Eternalrapy said:

Hey there i wanted to become police i sended mail so many times but no one replied to my mail whyyyy? 

I dont think you should spam wiki editors about that you want to be member of APC. On the forums there is part dedicated to APC and there you can find a link to apply for it.

Okay sorry 

2 minutes ago, ilekalekai said:

I dont think you should spam wiki editors about that you want to be member of APC. On the forums there is part dedicated to APC and there you can find a link to apply for it.

Respected sir 

I etern a civilian from grand theft arma wants to join the police force ill work hard ill work so properly and protect people as i walk through the streets everytime someone comes and point gun at me or other civilians and rob them i want to protect them please let me join the police force ill work harder than anyone else 

10 minutes ago, Eternalrapy said:

Okay sorry 

Respected sir 

I etern a civilian from grand theft arma wants to join the police force ill work hard ill work so properly and protect people as i walk through the streets everytime someone comes and point gun at me or other civilians and rob them i want to protect them please let me join the police force ill work harder than anyone else 

go there. 

Yeah sorry i just filled the application thankyou sir for your help it means a lot !  I hope i get selected 

Edited by Eternalrapy

1 hour ago, Eternalrapy said:

Yeah sorry i just filled the application thankyou sir for your help it means a lot !  I hope i get selected 

Did you notice something was wrong with your application when it was asking questions about a wiki and not the police?!?!?