Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Have you linked your in-game account with the forums yet? If not then do it now and claim your £125,000 cash reward and forum award!

Link account
MrLiriC

Hello Boys and Girls

Hello, I started playing on this server for a bit and I could use a helping hand.

I logged in, and all I saw was people running around left and right, plus a guy that popped a gun and started shooting in the green zone that was "safe" .. no idea what that's about but o well.

I pop'd real fast to a police station to try and get some info on "what am I supposed to do" .. I have no money, no food or water and all I see are shops to buy... sure I saw a "apple field" and stuff like that... but eh.

Checked the guide section but didn't find something clear enough to satisfy my needs..... so I'm guessing as my food and water meter is running I will end up dying,  what am I doing wrong ?  I'm used to the action thing and chain of command, go here, do that, done.

Looking to survive and will join a group once I have the hours needed to be worthy of joining.

Sad to say I will not be able to play much as New Years is right across the road and I will be leaving for 4/5 days, but I will be able to log tonight for 2/3 hours, any helping hands ?

Your generosity will not go over looked when I get myself on my feet.

It all started here.

Welcome!. If you have no water I think your screen starts to shake, to eat food and drink water you should press P a menu then appears and if you have food in your virtual inventory, click the item then press USE.    To start I suggest you should do fishing, get a boat license and buy a boat. Click here to check out a fishing guide. Good luck in your journey :)

Edited by FreddieY8

Thank you.

Small question as I have 0 money, dose the license request 0 money to get ?

I had a look over the fishing guide and saw that it's a good way to get some money so that might be the start that I need.

Hello and welcome ! 

Welcome to the community mate! :)

You start with a little over 100k which will be in your bank account, have you checked it? Welcome to the community. The guide is a nice read, and also the wiki.  The more you play the more you experience. Just make sure you are aware of all the rules before diving into it.  So just keep playing, and see you out there!

Edited by Frasier

Welcome if you need protection you can contact me on ts! :)