Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
Mark007

Thompson [ Altis Airlines ]

38 posts in this topic

I don't think it is a great idea picking up from Kavala or any greenzone, people RP in this section and hearing a helicopter all the time will ruin the experience. As well as that police may shoot your helicopters down by accident. 

Also I don't recommend using Hurons as I am sure a lot of people will try to steal them off you. 

On 26/12/2016 at 9:04 PM, Extreme said:

We would make an approach angle over the coast, resulting in minimal noise pollution 

Secondly, we hope to.possible get a custom skin

Lastly, the Hurons are only used out of green zones for cargo transporting , so orcas are the main work.horse

I would love to get involved sounds pretty amazing

7 hours ago, jay brean said:

I would love to get involved sounds pretty amazing

Yeah, me to tried to do this Yesterday for some hours, it was actually really fun.

I didn't realize the shitposter was officially back.

9 hours ago, David B said:

I didn't realize the shitposter was officially back.

Ello

Applications are open!

Apply here!

Great idea. Good luck getting it all set up

If this works and becomes a sub-faction it will open doors for so many more subfactions that could really add to the island.

are looking for any pilots ?

i'd like to offer my services 

Emergency Procedures - Helicopter

BINGO FUEL - Land quickly in an area where casualties are at a minimum, once landed power off engine and unlock the aircraft, turn off all electronics and exit the aircraft. Make sure all passengers are a safe distance away from the aircraft due to a fuel leak. Message NHS & HATO and explain to them about a fuel leak onboard Thomson Airlines. Once that has been done message the police about the incident.

in this case with a fixed wing aircraft squeeze the last drop of feul on getting higher and faster then turn the engine off and glide ur way the nearest air stripe and if you are a good pilot you can try to land on the road i ve dont it on single player but it cant be done every where i ve marked some locations on the map 

ENGINE FAILURE- Land in a open space where there is no obstructions or anything that the aircraft can hit, put all concentration into landing the aircraft so don’t talk to passengers unless you deem necessary. Once landed make sure that all electronics are turned off and disembark the aircraft. If you have any injured passengers contact NHS immediately along with HATO so they can come and clear the scene.

this one will need a lot of skill and slowing down to a very low speed before impact i think going for the road or a water landing would be better if u are doing a water landing try to get to the speed  <75

Sounds great, ever expand to planes give me a shout!