Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
Nightmare

Grand Theft Arma Gang Wars

150 posts in this topic

Will the event continue? And when?

That's a shame, was good fun.

Thanks for organising it.

I'm not part of this event, but what happend last night?

Pyrgos got lucky

Ignoring the problems from last night that was an awesome event, thanks for setting it up nightmare

why was it cancelled 

Will it be on tonight ?

1 hour ago, Saltt said:

Will it be on tonight ?

Been cancelled hasn't it?

no just postponed till a later date apparently 

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, HyperionFTW said:

Pyrgos got lucky

Salt? In all fairness we won fair and square, thank you very much.

Edited by Samba

15 hours ago, HyperionFTW said:

Pyrgos got lucky

I watched that game, don't know how you could call it lucky. It was a close game with both sides losing most players and it came down to the wire. Not their fault CN camped around the edge for so long.

Won't be hosted tonight as far as I know. If anything happens @Nightmare will update this thread. 

23 hours ago, Wolf said:

Won't be hosted tonight as far as I know. If anything happens @Nightmare will update this thread. 

ok thx for the update eyad

On 1/9/2017 at 0:33 AM, Quinn said:

I watched that game, don't know how you could call it lucky. It was a close game with both sides losing most players and it came down to the wire. Not their fault CN camped around the edge for so long.

On 1/9/2017 at 0:00 AM, Samba said:

Salt? In all fairness we won fair and square, thank you very much.

It was for the memes :(  

will gang wars even happen again or not? if so, will there be a new tournament or the same one? 

15 hours ago, Hawky said:

will gang wars even happen again or not? if so, will there be a new tournament or the same one? 

Yeah i missed this one, would love to take part in one. 

23 hours ago, Hawky said:

I assume, it will happen in the future once everything is better prepared. There were issues with some preparation and multiple technical issues. Probably once this is all polished and they know they will not happen again.

i think we should continue on nmd xd and tbh why did it get called off just because of a certain someone

Edited by Hawky

45 minutes ago, Hawky said:

i think we should continue on nmd xd and tbh why did it get called off just because of a certain someone

My guess would be that people cant be trusted yes 1 person joined and was being annoying but that doesn't stop someone from telling alot others the password to the servers...

3 hours ago, JustHarding said:

My guess would be that people cant be trusted yes 1 person joined and was being annoying but that doesn't stop someone from telling alot others the password to the servers...

True true truee

Ive got an idea, why not take it over and host it your selves?  Why does there need to be admins and prices involved, why not do it in game and fight for honor and bragging rights.

@Bloom @Hawky @Samba   

8 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Ive got an idea, why not take it over and host it your selves?  Why does there need to be admins and prices involved, why not do it in game and fight for honor and bragging rights.

@Bloom @Hawky @Samba   

Sounds good but, its always nice to have a price or an admin overlooking the event

15 hours ago, Fenrir said:

im more than happy to help, but like phillip said it's good to have an admin overlook it.

In my opinion if you guys wait for the official event to start again in the coming future it would be a lot better. Hopefully this time it would be more organized. 

13 minutes ago, Hawky said:

im more than happy to help, but like phillip said it's good to have an admin overlook it.

Phillip....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead