Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
Nightmare

Grand Theft Arma Gang Wars

150 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Doyle02 said:

Sniper round? everyone Mar10s Mk1s AMS scopes meanwhile gangs on a budget will be rocking mk14s and MXMs or worse. it seems like its going to cost a lot to get into and you'll only win if you can really afford to go all in with their cash

Weapons legit means nothing... And when it comes to all these big gangs having a lot of money you are completely wrong... We have just spent a lot on a gang base where u on the other hand have had plenty of time to save up if u really wanted to.

1 minute ago, Phly said:

Out of interest, your saying that if we die we have to make a trip to rebel/gang base and go get another loadout then come all the way back to play the next round? 

Precisely that.

2 minutes ago, Phly said:

Out of interest, your saying that if we die we have to make a trip to rebel/gang base and go get another loadout then come all the way back to play the next round? 

There will be teleportation involved to make it quicker. So no, not 'precisely'.

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

There will be teleportation involved to make it quicker. So no, not 'precisely'.

Is there any chance of people being revived and TPed away so they dont get re-involved?

Just now, JustHarding said:

Is there any chance of people being revived and TPed away so they dont get re-involved?

Revived defeats the whole point of buying gear. If they do get 're-involved' they will simply be kicked from the event. Not forgetting the opposing team can execute.

Iam in Ti I don't have a lot off money but iam looking forward to this event 

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

The event will be hosted on the 6th through to the 7th if need be. The even will stay how it is of participants having to buy gear, it is staying this way for various reasons. If you really do want to participate and cannot afford it pop me a message and I'll see if I can reach down to my heart (if I have one) and lend you some money. Don't forget it is half price so it will be cheaper.

I suggest teams that want to sign up that have not yet, do it within the next two days.

mans poor hook me up with some sugar, rook and a dream xD

Edited by Proxy

I remember these fights back in NL-days. Really gets your adrenaline going. Extremely fun. HR will for sure be taking part! 

LF team

The current time of the event will be at 8:00 PM(GMT) on Friday, this is subject to change dependent on suitable timings for majority. If you haven't signed up already, I suggest you do if you would like to take part.

Posted (edited)

Unless things change tomorrow which is unlikely, the Kavala Department wont be taking part due to low numbers. 

Edited by Hectrim

1 minute ago, Hectrim said:

Unless things change tomorrow which is unlikely, the Kavala Department wont be taking part due to low numbers. 

PM me on Teamspeak and I'm sure we'll get something arranged.

9 hours ago, Nightmare said:

PM me on Teamspeak and I'm sure we'll get something arranged.

Nightmare pressures the cops in to fighting .. until death .. no questions asked

Im looking forward to this! :D

Anyone in need of a TeamMate? got to spend my last $$ on some big loadouds.

45 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Anyone in need of a TeamMate? got to spend my last $$ on some big loadouds.

There's a team with 7 players you might want to speak to @roony and see if you can sort something out with him.

Last few hours to sign up.

I'm in the same boat as @Fenrir , if anyone wants to sign up for a team but is short, hit me up.

So what's the minimum and maximum number of people in a team?

Just now, SprayCanZ said:

So what's the minimum and maximum number of people in a team?

There's no minimum but obviously if you have less than the maximum amount of people allowed (10) then you're going to be fighting at a disadvantage.  

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Last few hours to sign up.

Not sure if you have seen, I sent you a PM because a few guys left the team and I replaced them.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

RIP i was about to

On 1/5/2017 at 5:04 PM, Nightmare said:

The current time of the event will be at 8:00 PM(GMT) on Friday, this is subject to change dependent on suitable timings for majority. If you haven't signed up already, I suggest you do if you would like to take part.

Not sure if you have been notified but 8pm is the exact time of the APC meetings so this might be an issue.

On 12/18/2016 at 4:49 PM, Mango said:

This is a cool idea, maybe a good way to make it better would be to give a standard loadout to everyone involved

On 1/2/2017 at 9:09 PM, Cpt MacMillan said:

As it is hosted on GTA, I dont think most teams competing have realised how expensive this is going to be... It would be much more sensible to host this on a private server such as NMD with restrictions on weapons. I dont fancy spending thousands if not millions on loadouts for this tournement. 3 Mil is merely around 5 Mk200 loadouts, which will most likely be used every round. It would be more fun if you could host it on a private server as then it would be a test of skill rather than who can afford the better loadouts. Larger gangs such as TRN can easily win by purchasing mk200s that other smaller gangs competing cannot,. 

Fully agree with both of these statements. 

Someone like myself who has money to waste can afford to buy stupid loadouts that will wipe smaller gangs who perhaps cannot afford the same luxury - Personal opinion; run it on NMD (or something) where it can be regulated the gear everyone will have or something of this effect.