Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
Extreme

HMPF Christmas Lottery 2016 - 150M to be won!

66 posts in this topic

The Hompfdinga Trading Corporation (HMPF) is proud to bring you its second Christmas Lottery with £150,000,000 in prizes to be won!

This is £50m more in prizes compared to 2015's!

What can I win?

First Prize: £100,000,000

Second Prize: £25,000,000

Third Prize: £5,000,000

Fourth Prize: £5,000,000

Fifth Prize: £5,000,000

Sixth Prize: £5,000,000

Seventh Prize:  £5,000,000

How much are tickets?

Tickets are £100k each.

How can I buy tickets?

You can purchase tickets by following these steps:

1. Go to https://hompfdinga.com/ and click on Login.
  2. Go to Deposits https://hompfdinga.com/deposits/.
  3. Submit a deposit request with the amount that you'd like put into your HMPF account.
  4. Wait for HMPF to contact you about meeting in-game to process your request.
  5. Once HMPF has received your money then you will be credited the same amount in your HMPF Bank Account.
  6. With the money in your HMPF account, you can then go to https://hompfdinga.com/christmas-lottery-2016/
  7. From there you can purchase as many tickets as you'd like!

How are tickets numbered?

Tickets are numbered sequentially. This means that if you're the first person to buy tickets and you buy 20, then you'll get numbers 1 to 20 inclusive. If you're the second person and you buy 5 tickets, then you'll get numbers 21 to 25 inclusive. 

Make sure to deposit money early into your HMPF account if there's a particular set of tickets that you'd like to get.

Where can I see my tickets?

The Christmas Lottery 2016 page: https://hompfdinga.com/christmas-lottery-2016/ will show you the number of tickets you have. Note that further improvements to this page are pending so that you can see your numbers and more!

When will the lottery be drawn and the winners announced?

The lottery will close on WEDNESDAY 28th DECEMBER at 8pm (server time). The winners will be announced via TeamSpeak and shown on the website. We're aiming for the winning numbers to be displayed either via live streaming or through the website in real time (no promises though).

The day and time of the drawing may change to ensure the maximum number of attendees. Any changes will be posted to this thread.

What's next?

Buy lottery tickets today by going to https://hompfdinga.com/ and making a deposit request to get funds into your account!

Wow seems interesting!, cant wait to lose my money because of my amazing luck...

Very nice @Extreme, im in! :1f468:

Just now, Sway said:

Very nice @Extreme, im in! :1f468:

Christ your gonna put in like 20 million arent you, I can feel my money slipping away already!

Yep, getting ready to waste my money, but its for a festive thing, Oh well

Looks really good, I've put some money in :)

Quick note: If you make a deposit and have a Steam username different to your in-game name then please drop me a message on TS!

Edited by Extreme

@Extreme

Post has been pinned to get more of the people into the Christmas spirit.

Good luck everyone.

I am gonna dump so much money into this and probably wont win anything but oh well :) Good luck to all that participate!

I've requested my deposit, I never win shit like this xD

Last thing I won was in a Quiz for Funniest Team Name: E for Idiots.

GL Everyone.

30c1e7f89c92090b5f5d9372463b35ad.png

1 minute ago, Richards said:

30c1e7f89c92090b5f5d9372463b35ad.png

what a shame, using your dirty NATO money on this... Kappa123

13 minutes ago, Quinn said:

I've requested my deposit, I never win shit like this xD

Same XD. you never know though

Bought myself some tickets :)

Another quick note: Please make sure whatever you do to message me BEFORE wire transferring money - it's very easy to miss those pop-ups!

We'll be back in a couple of hours to process more deposits - I'll be down at the Kavala Police HQ on S1 this afternoon / evening.

Thank you to everyone that has bought tickets so far and for your patience in us processing your deposit requests!

500 tickets have been sold so far! 

Will be on for the next couple of hours processing deposits - so if you're keen on buying tickets to win 150M or to play our instant lotteries (https://hompfdinga.com/lotteries/) then now's a good moment to deposit :).

If we haven't contacted you yet then please post on this thread clarifying your in-game and Steam name.

1 hour ago, Extreme said:

500 tickets have been sold so far! 

Will be on for the next couple of hours processing deposits - so if you're keen on buying tickets to win 150M or to play our instant lotteries (https://hompfdinga.com/lotteries/) then now's a good moment to deposit :).

If we haven't contacted you yet then please post on this thread clarifying your in-game and Steam name.

Damn you for making me a gambling addict! Time to grind loans and... Make you more money :'(

My tickets: 120
Lets go

I have shit luck with gambling but lets go boys.

Love losing 1 million in 10 minutes, thanks extreme :) 

49 minutes ago, Bjorhusdal said:

My tickets: 120
Lets go

Got 46 myself but I want to spread them out, more coming

I've lost 2m on the instant lotteries and I've got like 50 tickets in the christmas lotto

Edited by Digital

I think @Richards is making bank at the moment.

I did pretty well eh @Extreme?