Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thank you for the amazing support this month! We'll be extending next month's sale to 20 days to show our appreciation!

Fenrir

GTA Christmas Warmup

12 posts in this topic

Image result for yule lads

Everyone's favourite holiday is around the corner and here at GTA we love christmas and we are going to get a little festive. In Iceland we have a special tradition during christmas, instead of 1 santa claus like is the regular, we actually have 13 of them. Each one of them has a different name and a role. Basically what they do is 13 days before christmas they come in to town with gifts for children, one per day. I'm wanting to bring this tradition in some sort of form over to Altis. As we are feeling festive, what we will be doing is that everyday at a random time, I will be hopping on to server and giving a small present to few lucky people everyday for 13 days until christmas. What do you have to do to get said small reward ? Answer is : Nothing. I will hop on to a server on a random time and send out an admin announcement. from there all you need to do is find me in game and come have a chat. The rewards will be nothing major as this is just a small thing to get us ready for christmas. 

Even if you don't celebrate christmas, doesn't mean you can't come collect a nice little reward from us.

Happy Holidays.

More on the yulelads : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule_Lads

Looks nice, we will sit on your lap?

Damn, didn't think Christmas was celebrated so differently in other countries! Anyway back to the event, hope I get to find you.

Sounds like a nice little event! Would be interesting what kind of RP situations you get out of that :P

1 hour ago, McFlurry said:

Sounds like a nice little event! Would be interesting what kind of RP situations you get out of that :P

not really meant for RP reasons, mainly just a litle pre christmas event and some nice times ! 

Just now, Fenrir said:

not really meant for RP reasons, mainly just a litle pre christmas event and some nice times ! 

rx4ntj.jpg

This sounds like alot of fun! Cant wait to see how you do it in the servers 

Wasn't expecting anything less of you @Fenrir good initiative! Looking forward to seeing Santa Fenrir around town ;)

If you're Santa, can I sit in your lap?

Giveaway starts today!

Image result for give away

Congrats to all the winners, this will now be replaced with the big Santa Claus event :)! Merry x-mas!