Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
2449_1437942790

PCSO Clarkie: The Wonderful Policeman

9 posts in this topic

I was coming onto the forums to write a report on a police officer who did me wrong- very lazy and quite frankly disgusting behavior (views backed up by admins)- although I have now seen hope in the police force. PCSO Clarkie gave me a great impression of the police force within 2 minutes of meeting him in Kavala square; a bubbly, nice sounding chap with an upbeat tone to his voice. After getting in his car (since he forgot to lock it and was engaging in some spectacular RP with another man) he proceeded to pull me out the car and I ran for it! He chased me and after losing me I came back to apologize- he very politely gave me a warning. I tried to get in his car once more and he was having none of it! He got me out and gave me a good telling off before going to the police HQ and actually told me as to why I was being arrested! Something which came as a surprise to me was Clarkie actually enjoyed RPing with me. I offered him a peanut in the car and instead of ignoring me (like most officers) he proceeded to tell me how he was allergic and what that was like for him, believe it or not it is little things like this which can break the ice a bit and lighten the mood :P. He took me into the side building by the police HQ and stood me by a chair whilst he sat down and told me what was going to happen. He told me he was going to give me a 25k ticket for attempting to steal a police vehicle and I offered a compromise. I would tell him some of my finest jokes if he was to let me off the fine, and he said 'Let's see what you've got' amused with my compromisation. I told him my joke and it made him chuckle, therefore he let me go with only a 100 dollar fine. This has made me very happy to finally find a police officer who wants to have fun and doesn't have a narrow mindset of to talk on TeamSpeak and ignore the criminal, give ticket and if they refuse to pay send them to jail BUT make sure you are sounding like a robot within your procedures and avoid conversation at all costs. People like Clarkie is what RP loving civilians enjoy and it makes the game enjoyable for everybody and I wish to give this PCSO commendations for his kindness to all, his ability to talk to people and cheer them up (within his professional guidelines) and most importantly his passion for RP- all of this coming across within 15 minutes of meeting him! This was a huge contrast to a police detective smashing into me at full speed 1 hour prior with no lights or sirens, in the middle of Kavala and then shooting me between the eyes for calling him a retard with no word of warning and no doubt all civilians around me as in as much shock as I was- I feel like this is part of the reasons people hate the cops. As an experienced policeman myself I love to see Clarkie leading by example even if he is the lowest possible rank on the cop force and I am sure many would be in agreement with me that he will be one of the reasons people such as myself will stay on the server.

Hello this is PCSO Josh, PCSO Clarkie can't respond the the moment but he told me to tell you thank you and that you had amazing RP it was a wonderful experience "dealing with you" and hopes he meets you again. 

9 minutes ago, Redbully14 said:

We have a forum for this.

https://grandtheftarma.com/forum/202-report-a-cop/

Also it would be great if you could provide us some evidence.

Report a cop for something good? :P Or are you talking about the cops who did me wrong?

6 hours ago, 2449_1437942790 said:

I was coming onto the forums to write a report on a police officer who did me wrong- very lazy and quite frankly disgusting behavior (views backed up by admins)- although I have now seen hope in the police force. PCSO Clarkie gave me a great impression of the police force within 2 minutes of meeting him in Kavala square; a bubbly, nice sounding chap with an upbeat tone to his voice. After getting in his car (since he forgot to lock it and was engaging in some spectacular RP with another man) he proceeded to pull me out the car and I ran for it! He chased me and after losing me I came back to apologize- he very politely gave me a warning. I tried to get in his car once more and he was having none of it! He got me out and gave me a good telling off before going to the police HQ and actually told me as to why I was being arrested! Something which came as a surprise to me was Clarkie actually enjoyed RPing with me. I offered him a peanut in the car and instead of ignoring me (like most officers) he proceeded to tell me how he was allergic and what that was like for him, believe it or not it is little things like this which can break the ice a bit and lighten the mood :P. He took me into the side building by the police HQ and stood me by a chair whilst he sat down and told me what was going to happen. He told me he was going to give me a 25k ticket for attempting to steal a police vehicle and I offered a compromise. I would tell him some of my finest jokes if he was to let me off the fine, and he said 'Let's see what you've got' amused with my compromisation. I told him my joke and it made him chuckle, therefore he let me go with only a 100 dollar fine. This has made me very happy to finally find a police officer who wants to have fun and doesn't have a narrow mindset of to talk on TeamSpeak and ignore the criminal, give ticket and if they refuse to pay send them to jail BUT make sure you are sounding like a robot within your procedures and avoid conversation at all costs. People like Clarkie is what RP loving civilians enjoy and it makes the game enjoyable for everybody and I wish to give this PCSO commendations for his kindness to all, his ability to talk to people and cheer them up (within his professional guidelines) and most importantly his passion for RP- all of this coming across within 15 minutes of meeting him! This was a huge contrast to a police detective smashing into me at full speed 1 hour prior with no lights or sirens, in the middle of Kavala and then shooting me between the eyes for calling him a retard with no word of warning and no doubt all civilians around me as in as much shock as I was- I feel like this is part of the reasons people hate the cops. As an experienced policeman myself I love to see Clarkie leading by example even if he is the lowest possible rank on the cop force and I am sure many would be in agreement with me that he will be one of the reasons people such as myself will stay on the server.

This is absolutely fantastic and what I like to hear.  If you have a video of the situation, it would be great to see this.

Thanks for sharing this, and I would love to hear more good stories like this.

Good Guy Clarkie
Always Fun Times When He IS Around
-Mx

Thanks for this i really appreciate this. Im sorry i could not reply since i was forum banned. Thanks anyway :D

Nice story/situation, hope a lot of cops will follow this behavior!
+1 for Clarkie (the PCSO) and +1 for TopHatMan.

And by the way, I didn't know u could be sweet @TopHatMan, haha! (Sometimes see your 'salty' dispatched near Kavala) ^.^

Peace.

This is the kind of feedback that makes this community great, people actually role-playing to a degree which stays in someone's head and makes their time playing fun! Well done pal & thanks for giving Clarkie the feedback!