Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

We've made some changes to the donation rewards in terms of more discounts and extended sales!

Read more
Quinn

Roleplay Mission with S/DET Quinn and Supt Lubo.

So a few days ago I went on patrol with Superintendent Lubo of the Pyrgos Department with the sole purpose of having a Roleplay Patrol, for my idea to work we had to do it in Kavala as finding people anywhere else would prove too much of a challenge for just 2 people. I've always wanted to do a fully RP patrol/RP mission around Altis but at different times it can become next to impossible to get other officers engaged when there are other obligations as a police officer. I'm just thankful Lubo agreed to put away the big guns for a patrol and just talk.

The idea was simple, fill a police Zamak full of tools and supplies for the residents of Kavala. So we popped a lot of both First Aid Kits and Toolkits into the trunk and filled the rest of the space with a variety of water, coffee and meat.

We went into Kavala and found who we could find, didn't take too many screenshots because it was a complicated job and a lot of hobo's turned up.

B6135B6227C0B2E955CCC52A94F6BD61EC9ED132

This is where we parked up for a while.

51BE2006F8B5D847E7866BCC092D36D342EA6F8A

This man needed some medical attention but his card bounced at the hospital, luckily we were there to help.

8036AFDD578E7A00D612C0F7A09175659C05FA75

We were loaded with the stuff.

1E4C87021723E10E1901C9CDFA133EC06087D6E0

Just chatting with the lad, when asked "Do you need food or water?", he responded with "No but can I have money?" - Unfortunately Alahu doesn't pay Lubo and I well enough to hand out money so he was sent packing with just a few First Aid Kits and some Coffee.

All in all, it was enjoyable to put down the Spar-17 for a while and hit the town with the Vermin, hopefully I can find more officers to participate in more of these.

Sincerely,

Senior Detective Quinn // Pyrgos Dept. // Altis Police Constab.

@Quinn 

this sounds amazing and fun. I love how you showed it on the forums through pictures and I would love to be apart of this.

Edited by jay brean
;)

This looks great,

In the Kavala department we used to go in with very small SMG's so people wouldn't rob us and we found that it made people roleplay more. This was kinda dropped when the rule about robbing police officers in the greenzone went.

Role play is always the more enjoyable thing for both parties to exercise ...

2 hours ago, jay brean said:

@Quinn 

this sounds amazing and fun. I love how you showed it on the forums through pictures and I would love to be apart of this.

Thanks man, 100% send me a message and I'll find time to do this again :)

17 minutes ago, RaPiDzZ said:

This looks great,

In the Kavala department we used to go in with very small SMG's so people wouldn't rob us and we found that it made people roleplay more. This was kinda dropped when the rule about robbing police officers in the greenzone went.

Thanks :) It's something i've wanted to do for ages but could never find people willing, I normally take a Protector when patrolling Kavala just for the purpose of RP but I took a Vermin this time, 0 idea why :)

12 minutes ago, luca said:

Role play is always the more enjoyable thing for both parties to exercise ...

Exactly, more people need to WANT to roleplay though.

Just now, Quinn said:

Thanks man, 100% send me a message and I'll find time to do this again :)

Thanks :) It's something i've wanted to do for ages but could never find people willing, I normally take a Protector when patrolling Kavala just for the purpose of RP but I took a Vermin this time, 0 idea why :)

Yeah exactly, me and my mates ended up with a protector and an MX at the old Kavala drug dealer xD, the guy who we spikestripped and killed was salty af.

Haha nice, I am always ready to attend on RP patrols! There are always a lot of great moments, when you speak with almost every civilian you see :D

Btw is your chat box really in the top from your screen? Haha that's so uncommon wtf xD

#AthiraSquad used to do this quite alot but used to just do a foot patrol in kavala

Can get some nice RP outta it well done for trying to promote some RP