Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Altis Police Constabulary is now looking for new applicants!

Apply here
CaptainAmerica

Grand Theft Arma Halloween Special!

55 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, theory said:

???

Captain got the manflu thus he wasn`t able to release it just yet,lets hope he gets better real soon and get the event starting.

Let's goooo 

Can't wait :D

Does it have to be T-Shirt because I had started a costume on the Combat Fatigues (MTP)? :/

Arma3_CfgWeapons_U_B_CombatUniform_mcam.

Edited by Dante

1 hour ago, Dante said:

Does it have to be T-Shirt because I had started a costume on the Combat Fatigues (MTP)? :/

Arma3_CfgWeapons_U_B_CombatUniform_mcam.

Probably otherwise all the hobos can't buy it from the clothing store can they? Doubt they would put fatigues into the clothing store.

8 hours ago, Abaddon said:

Captain got the manflu thus he wasn`t able to release it just yet,lets hope he gets better real soon and get the event starting.

#PrayForCaptain

i closed the design contest due to lack of interest, and friday and saturday night i was really sick, today i feel a bit better hopefully we can scare people monday night !

4 hours ago, Samba said:

Probably otherwise all the hobos can't buy it from the clothing store can they? Doubt they would put fatigues into the clothing store.

#PrayForCaptain

#PrayForCaptain

41 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica said:

i closed the design contest due to lack of interest, and friday and saturday night i was really sick, today i feel a bit better hopefully we can scare people monday night !

really sick or just a good night out at the bar Captain

really sick @Mike got alot of cops to leave me "get well soon" messages lol

Just now, CaptainAmerica said:

really sick @Mike got alot of cops to leave me "get well soon" messages lol

Im caring like that you see :)

5 hours ago, CaptainAmerica said:

Rip time invested on a skins feels badman 

2 minutes ago, Dante said:

Rip time invested on a skins feels badman 

well you didnt enter by the cut off date

Don't forget to submit your IRL Halloween costumes 

Inb4 we have scary clowns roaming Altis.

Can't wait for this!

1 hour or so till the trolls and fire demons arrive!  (have to go pick my brother up from work and my meds from the pharmacy)

Also ill do some halloween trivia this evening for some rewards!

Oh my god this event is soooo fricking amazing! Seriously best Arma moment I've ever had! It was just like a horror movie! 

Story Alert (apologies if this is posted in the wrong thread)

------------------------

So I grabbed my car at Syrta and decided to get some kickass gear at the north rebel shop. While driving, I suddenly heard "Hiiiii" in a very creepy voice. I got real freaked out and started looking around to see if someone was chasing me when suddely a lightning strike struck the ground near me which was followed by continious lightning strikes that were very close to my car, forcing me to take evasive turns. Suddenly halfway to the rebelstore, my car engine died so I was forced to walk. While walking I heard a big boom, I turned around and saw my car in flames. At this point I was really freaked out and starting sprinting while lightning strikes struck near me.

Then suddenly a fireball appeared that tried to surround me and attenpted to injure me (?). I eventuelly made it to the rebel base in one piece after the hauntings seems to have disappeared.

So at rebel store, I bought some gear and talked with the peeps there when suddenly the scary voice returned. A rebel got spooked and started shooting everwhere in panic. I decided to seek shelter in a building when suddenly a huge explosion destroyed the building and cripplee my leg. The rebel jumped in his heli and started the engine. I screamed at him to let me in which he fortunately did so we managed to escape!

-------------------------------

Just like to thank everyone involved in the experience tonight, I hope you all had a blast and got spooked! Congratulations to everyone on their new Spooktacular TS Tags!

Big thank you to Captain America and Lakotiz for making it all happen.

We should have more spooky scenes coming soon!

57 minutes ago, Scout said:

Just like to thank everyone involved in the experience tonight, I hope you all had a blast and got spooked! Congratulations to everyone on their new Spooktacular TS Tags!

Big thank you to Captain America and Lakotiz for making it all happen.

We should have more spooky scenes coming soon!

Totally agree, thank you America and Lako.  Was really good fun and glad everyone had fun.

Well as the event stated the "trolls" were to find you (as in the player) didn't go quite as planned at the start. To many people spawned event arena without reading the exact event description. The main goal was to be scary and spooky and fun! Wasn't a serious event to win prizes or anything, or anything to thought it out, it was just simple fun. I believe we achieved that goal after a little delay at the start. @Lakotiz liked the idea so much we will be doing another similar with more spooks and scares!

Also thank you for the trivia winners for tonight!

19 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica said:

Well as the event stated the "trolls" were to find you (as in the player) didn't go quite as planned at the start. To many people spawned event arena without reading the exact event description. The main goal was to be scary and spooky and fun! Wasn't a serious event to win prizes or anything, or anything to thought it out, it was just simple fun. I believe we achieved that goal after a little delay at the start. @Lakotiz liked the idea so much we will be doing another similar with more spooks and scares!

Cheers for the fun. Shame I didnt get anything, Always next year :).

2 hours ago, CaptainAmerica said:

I participated and just want to say that this was a awesome event. I really hope to see it friday evening so I can participate a little longer. Keep up the awesome work guys!!!

I believe I was one of the top "troll" fragger and restrainer :P #SpoooookyOogieBoogieGotSmashedByMeee

The Halloween car is pretty awesome! Caught everone's attention xD. However can people bring this car to the Chop shop to get it chopped? I don't wanna lose it.

Anyone got any screenshots or videos of the event, would love to see some of them :)

But it's not even Halloween yet :(

Anymore events happening this year ornah?