Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
Lakotiz

announcement
Grand Theft ArmA Wiki

Grand Theft ArmA Wiki   387 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you think a community driven Wiki would be a good alternative to the current outdated guide?

    • Yes
      348
    • No
      31

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

116 posts in this topic

That would be great,it will help out allot of hobos like myself.thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lharrington said:

That would be great,it will help out allot of hobos like myself.thanks

It is great and you will enjoy :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to congratulate @strideynet with becoming the second chief editor, we're looking forward to see him using his experience to help this project take off!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lakotiz said:

Just wanted to congratulate @strideynet with becoming the second chief editor, we're looking forward to see him using his experience to help this project take off!

We saw this coming from a mile away. Well done lad! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lakotiz said:

Just wanted to congratulate @strideynet with becoming the second chief editor, we're looking forward to see him using his experience to help this project take off!

Indeed and thank you for selecting me. I hope as a community we can make this a project to be proud of. Thanks to everyone who supported me in the darkest hours and keep an eye on this space for the up and coming release of the wiki!

Edited by strideynet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, strideynet said:

Indeed and thank you for selecting me. I hope as a community we can make this a project to be proud of. Thanks to everyone who supported me in the darkest hours and keep an eye on this space for the up and coming release of the wiki!

14484658_642515415915387_528570266003854Proud of You ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AP0LL0 said:

14484658_642515415915387_528570266003854Proud of You ;)

No. I'm proud of you. Thank you for finding such an excellent image to add to my collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, strideynet said:

No. I'm proud of you. Thank you for finding such an excellent image to add to my collection.

You can put it on the wiki now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys.

Amazing job on the wiki, it's just really well put together and it's the best we could ask for in this community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arthur said:

https://grandtheftarma.com/wiki/Weapons

need to remove "rank to access" because this isn't DMT it's a rebel section

Done ;P

Edited by OllieJordan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://grandtheftarma.com/wiki/Weapons

Also looking at the weapons section, you might want to change the price format because people could mistake £15.000 for £15 rather than £15,000 or £15 000

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a gander at it and its safe to say for WIP its very helpful, for someone like me who didnt know how to do something basic for example like fishing it was a big help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need to add huron cargo container somewhere in the wiki.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KanoBoii said:

Just had a gander at it and its safe to say for WIP its very helpful, for someone like me who didnt know how to do something basic for example like fishing it was a big help

Glad it helped you out 

 

2 hours ago, EuanH said:

https://grandtheftarma.com/wiki/Weapons

Also looking at the weapons section, you might want to change the price format because people could mistake £15.000 for £15 rather than £15,000 or £15 000

 

Thanks for your feedback, I'll change it this evening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, zodiac said:

https://grandtheftarma.com/wiki/Aircraft

Don't see any Hummingbird, Neophron or Cessna 

We are still working on adding all content. Please give us some time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, strideynet said:

We are still working on adding all content. Please give us some time. 

sound

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some sections do contain some grammar errors though.

Edited by McFlurry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, McFlurry said:

Some sections do contain some grammar errors though.

Plenty of sentences are completely unreadable in terms of grammar. Seems like hardly any effort was put into some of the topics.

Also, randoms capitalisation where it isn't needed and no capitalisation where it is needed seems to be an issue as well.

Edited by Verm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Verm said:

Plenty of sentences are completely unreadable in terms of grammar. Seems like hardly any effort was put into some of the topics.

Also, randoms capitalisation where it isn't needed and no capitalisation where it is needed seems to be an issue as well.

I'm currently slowly working through on correcting the grammar front. We will be drilling in the need for nicer English tonight at the meeting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, strideynet said:

I'm currently slowly working through on correcting the grammar front. We will be drilling in the need for nicer English tonight at the meeting. 

I simply think that if you volunteer for a position where your main task is to write decent articles, you should be able to do so in near enough perfect English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Verm said:

I simply think that if you volunteer for a position where your main task is to write decent articles, you should be able to do so in near enough perfect English.

I completely agree. Editors who continuously fail to produce quality content will be having a talking to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's a community driven wiki... But the community can not contribute or edit the wiki?! Such community much driven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, MxGaming said:

So it's a community driven wiki... But the community can not contribute or edit the wiki?! Such community much driven.

The community was aloud to apply to become a wiki editor, majority was accepted I believe. And the sarcasm doesn't show your that mature by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now