Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Have you linked your in-game account with the forums yet? If not then do it now and claim your £125,000 cash reward and forum award!

Link account
Lakotiz

Grand Theft ArmA Wiki

Grand Theft ArmA Wiki   395 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think a community driven Wiki would be a good alternative to the current outdated guide?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
116 posts in this topic
1 minute ago, strideynet said:

Do you know yet how long you intend to keep applications open?

I'll be handling the first applications over this weekend and then people will be able to apply for the next coming weeks.

Just now, Lakotiz said:

I'll be handling the first applications over this weekend and then people will be able to apply for the next coming weeks.

Ok awesome. Looking forward to it.

Really nice idea! 

This would be very useful.

Great idea, wish I had it when I first started playing, would've been a big help! 

I have also been editing a wiki in another small community (not altis life), might be fun to participate here too.

Great idea 

Awesome

This is a great idea, I would be happy to help.

Amazing Idea this way we can keep everything up to date and be really good for new player. 10/10 if needed i would love to help

On 14/10/2016 at 7:03 PM, Lakotiz said:

Awesome. Looking forward for it! 

lovely idea it'll be great for new players and a great prop for explaining things to the newbies in waiting for support!

Top idea!

ayyyyyyy sounds lit fam

But seriously sounds like one of the best things that I didn't think of that I probably should've

Liking this idea +1

Can't wait to get this started! Plans are currently being developed and I am very excited to get the projects started when we are fully ready :D

How does one apply?

2 minutes ago, James Skyline said:

How does one apply?

At the moment, you PM Lakotiz. In the near future there will probably be a different way, as the Chief Wiki Editors (There will be 2 of us) will be looking over the Wiki Editor applications. If you want to apply for the second Chief Wiki Editor position, you should  PM Lakotiz and state which role you are applying for :)

Just now, Peter said:

At the moment, you PM Lakotiz. In the near future there will probably be a different way, as the Chief Wiki Editors (There will be 2 of us) will be looking over the Wiki Editor applications. If you want to apply for the second Chief Wiki Editor position, you should  PM Lakotiz and state which role you are applying for :)

Okay but what shld i say because there is no template :P

2 minutes ago, James Skyline said:

Okay but what shld i say because there is no template :P

There is no template so that we can see what you will put :) I can't really give information, but it is an application with no format. If you want to be a Wiki Editor, tell us why and how you would fit the role ;)

Just now, Peter said:

There is no template so that we can see what you will put :) I can't really give information, but it is an application with no format. If you want to be a Wiki Editor, tell us why and how you would fit the role ;)

Awesome i will pming lakotiz when i get back to my pc :D

Just now, James Skyline said:

Awesome i will pming lakotiz when i get back to my pc :D

Good luck to you and everyone else who has been making applications! 

I would also like to take this opportunity to say how excited I am to get this project started. I am very happy to see so much interest in the wiki, it will be a great project and one that will be a lot of fun :D It is so good to see so much excitement for it, I am sure it will be a great success and something that will be amazing for the server. 

1 hour ago, Peter said:

I look forward to working with you should I be chosen.

Would be a real nice feature for the server to have, best make sure it is not copy and pastable though eh? 

I'would say than I'm supporting you guys in this 

Good luck to everyone who applied to be a Wiki Editor!

Looks cool, I'll apply as well.

Edited by Rifle D Luffy