Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
Raiden

Gang Capacity Changes

483 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Verm said:

What are you even trying to imply?

I think he just wants attention considering that comment has been there for 2 months.

1 hour ago, Verm said:

What are you even trying to imply?

wait what you still have your tags

Atleast it will encourage gangs to work together on robberies instead of blowing each others brains out...

1 hour ago, Uxbridge said:

Atleast it will encourage gangs to work together on robberies instead of blowing each others brains out...

The whole point of the gang cap is there is a even playing field ie 12v12. If 2 gangs work together then it just defeats the whole point of the rule  XDD

8 hours ago, BloomBoy said:

The whole point of the gang cap is there is a even playing field ie 12v12. If 2 gangs work together then it just defeats the whole point of the rule  XDD

On 10/5/2016 at 8:45 AM, Raiden said:

kXZ5T5L.png

Gang Capacity Changes

We hope that this will help gangs work together as opposed to mass recruiting and being their own faction within the server,

4 hours ago, Cpt MacMillan said:

Well when the the cap took place TI A and TRN did a 36 man coke run and we got told off so..

On 10/5/2016 at 2:07 PM, Aplexity said:

For gas station situations and petty crimes yes, how many people have role played there way out of a coke or meth run ? There is NEVER any rp on drug runs [ me personally anyway ]

Quite the contrary m'boy, also I know this is two months in the future but I only saw it there and yes I have RP'd during a drug run, the cop even let me off with getting out a box truck and filling up with my fill of the cocaine and then scrapped my tempest, I rp'd during the run for about 25 minutes and he was surprised with how elaborate of a story I had weaved, so he let me off a bit.

Edited by harvey
Wrong post