Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
strideynet

Gossip Thread

124 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Insanio said:

can I be your best man or at least the pretty great man? cause i at least qualify for the last one

Ofc

8 minutes ago, Nir said:

Ofc

i don't think you should invite @ZXPringles, I heard he only comes for the food and then leaves...

23 hours ago, Owlcoholic said:

I heard that @CheshireLV really likes potatoes. 

I still don't get it.

I heard that he likes potatoes with tiny rocks in it,

I heard @Mark007 is really an admin in disguise here to test the community from a different pov

4 hours ago, Hornet said:

I heard @Mark007 is really an admin in disguise here to test the community from a different pov

Who knows ;)

I heard that @Loran is my dad but mine left 16 years ago for a pack of cigarettes and never came back...

I heard that @Logic never actually had a father. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I know that RPU is the best department in the APC...no bias whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, OllieJordan said:

I know that RPU is the best department in the APC...no bias whatsoever.

I heard that Ollie Jordan is a liar.

Found out @Matthew has herpes. Went for a test and found i was positive too... rip.

use-condom_o_916778.jpg

Edited by David B

xD

i want to die

On 9/16/2016 at 2:58 AM, Terra said:

i want to die

Thats not gossip thats plainly obvious.

Heard that @APC Mike has a Grindr account 

1 minute ago, Dante said:

Who doesn't'?

26 minutes ago, Hectrim said:

Who doesn't'?

You?

6 minutes ago, strideynet said:

Isn't naked hide and seek just rape?

It's called fun, no rape. 

Totally normal 

40 minutes ago, Dante said:

Yeah - got to grind spices up to make a good curry - and you get the best results when you network!! :P

Cheeky sod

I've been hearing rumors that there is a man who is able to take out a whole squad of an elite force known as NATO. This man alone has more confirmed kills on the NATO officers than any rebel gang or hobo combined and has even managed to kill the Colonel himself. The real kicker? It's rumored that this man is also enlisted in this elite force and goes by the name of @Jacob. His flying alone has wiped out whole squads in meer seconds, giving rebels quite the advantage on the island... Rumors also say that he will never touch the controls of a helicopter again for fear of being stripped of his rank.

46 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I've been hearing rumors that there is a man who is able to take out a whole squad of an elite force known as NATO. This man alone has more confirmed kills on the NATO officers than any rebel gang or hobo combined and has even managed to kill the Colonel himself. The real kicker? It's rumored that this man is also enlisted in this elite force and goes by the name of @Jacob. His flying alone has wiped out whole squads in meer seconds, giving rebels quite the advantage on the island... Rumors also say that he will never touch the controls of a helicopter again for fear of being stripped of his rank.

No idea what you are talking about, ive never been one involved in friendly fire.

12 hours ago, Han Solo said:

Hahaha :1f600::1f468:

I heard that @StevenBarrymore actually gets drunk on fruit shoots and takes his anger out on his pet platypus

1 hour ago, Hectrim said:

I heard that @StevenBarrymore actually gets drunk on fruit shoots and takes his anger out on his pet platypus

O shit. Call HATO RSPCA division.