Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
DnA

Apex, Tanoa and the New Framework

584 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Lakotiz said:

Framework is still far from done and the Christmas rumours are just rumours.

DnA will announce something whenever it's actually getting near the final stages, but until then just continue playing, you will be given a fair notice before anything gets released.

Thank you @Lakotiz... Boys hypetrain derailed...

2 hours ago, Lakotiz said:

Framework is still far from done and the Christmas rumours are just rumours.

DnA will announce something whenever it's actually getting near the final stages, but until then just continue playing, you will be given a fair notice before anything gets released.

You know what they say, patience is bitter but it's fruit is sweet. 

On 16/11/2016 at 8:56 AM, krisk said:

Well here is the thing:

we had to regrind getting back our house(es), as the comp was so low. And now everything will get wiped anyways. I would have prefered testing the house system, after the 100% wipe.

The house thing was a blow to my face, but I accepetd and adapted to it in the end. But this 100% wipe (600hours +1 year)...well, I'll have to rethink if I even want to keep playing anymore. WHo knows what will happen in the furture, 100% wipe once every year? full garage wipe every 6th month?

I might be going against the mob with my reply here. But so be it.

Try 3500 hours , it will be worth it and I look forward to hobo life

1 hour ago, Proxy said:

Try 3500 hours , it will be worth it and I look forward to hobo life

I can't play that much. Servers have only been up for like 2 years. 3500hours would be like 5hours everyday. But to get back to the wipe thing, I have already gotten used to the thought. And I'll keep playing even after the wipe.

I just hope this will be the last wipe for the next two years at least.

Edited by krisk

12 hours ago, krisk said:

I can't play that much. Servers have only been up for like 2 years. 3500hours would be like 5hours everyday. But to get back to the wipe thing, I have already gotten used to the thought. And I'll keep playing even after the wipe.

I just hope this will be the last wipe for the next two years at least.

Wrong, @TABJosh or Derover has 1900 hours logged within the last 9 months. Here is the proof https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/23260220?servers[272444]=1M (Combine all three altis servers)

Edited by HunterJ
Explaining post more

8 hours ago, HunterJ said:

Wrong, @TABJosh or Derover has 1900 hours logged within the last 9 months. Here is the proof https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/23260220?servers[272444]=1M (Combine all three altis servers)

what is wrong? If someone has around 3500 hours, thats close to 5 hours playing each day, if that person played since servers came online for the first time.

having 1900 hours over last 9 months, is just even more crazy. Thats around 7 hours playing each day. No normal human has the time for that.

21 hours ago, krisk said:

I can't play that much. Servers have only been up for like 2 years. 3500hours would be like 5hours everyday. Buto get back to the wipe thing, I have already gotten used to the thought. And I'll keep playing even after the wipe.

I just hope this will be the last wipe for the next two years at leas

2 minutes ago, krisk said:

what is wrong? If someone has around 3500 hours, thats close to 5 hours playing each day, if that person played since servers came online for the first time.

having 1900 hours over last 9 months, is just even more crazy. Thats around 7 hours playing each day. No normal human has the time for that.

I used to go on massive 18 hour sessions on my weeks off , not anymore just few hours now and then 

12 hours ago, krisk said:

My bad, I thought you had said not possible, it was late for me last night. I think I also tagged the wrong person :P

15 hours ago, krisk said:

Thats around 7 hours playing each day. No normal human has the time for that.

You choose one life, one only