Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
D4n

New delivery service

107 posts in this topic

On 10/7/2016 at 9:12 PM, Vimcent said:

Dear Sir/Madame, 

I was reading your add. Really like it. Was looking for such a service for a while already. 

Couple of questions:

How many FTE do work at your company?

What about insurrence? Is there an extra price I can pay insurrence of my goods? 

Also in the same context: What happends if you get robbed? What about my cargo then?

Would you consider things from flesh and blood, still alive, also as good/cargo?

I hope to hear soon from you guys!

Kind regards, 

Vinnie Lorenz

have you read our terms and conditions. I believe most of the questions are answered in depth there. you can find them on the "preparing" tab on our website

Edited by D4n

This seems good but will have to gain a lot of trust from people willing to give you keys for their truck :/

On 25/10/2016 at 5:02 PM, W o L f said:

This seems good but will have to gain a lot of trust from people willing to give you keys for their truck :/

we use our own trucks 

You don't know how much I love this idea right now, I will sure be looking to hire you guys!

Edited by Uxbridge

On 11/12/2016 at 9:27 PM, Uxbridge said:

You don't know how much I love this idea right now, I will sure be looking to hire you guys!

Do you have a representative on TeamSpeak we can get in touch with when we have an order we'd like to put in?

On 19/12/2016 at 8:01 PM, Extreme said:

Do you have a representative on TeamSpeak we can get in touch with when we have an order we'd like to put in?

just send me a private message on here