Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Altis Police Constabulary is now looking for new applicants!

Apply here
D4n

New delivery service

107 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, D4n said:

just send me a direct message and we'll sort something out :1f600:

Unable to do that unfortunately due to sending too many messages. Would need to be over the radio or on Altis.

15 hours ago, Extreme said:

Unable to do that unfortunately due to sending too many messages. Would need to be over the radio or on Altis.

do you have teamspeak?

15 hours ago, Sharkbutler said:

Do you have licenses for certain stuff? Like if I wanted a HEMMT box full of cocaine to a certain location could you be able to gather and or process it? EDIT**** Can you post a public roster so we can know who your drivers are. 

That would be up too the driver and i will try to get round to it, i have a section on the website for that i just need to contact the drivers to put them on there. 

Tell me how you would free about picking and moving 4000 watermelon to a house. Big money would be paid

25 minutes ago, Proximity said:

Tell me how you would free about picking and moving 4000 watermelon to a house. Big money would be paid

i have messaged you about this

Yes, I am on the radio channel known as 'TeamSpeak'.

46 minutes ago, Extreme said:

Yes, I am on the radio channel known as 'TeamSpeak'.

if you give me a teamspeak channel then i can talk to you through there

Is this still going to be a thing?

yes we are still operating

Just now, D4n said:

yes we are still operating

ahh nice i may have a look at this when next in game 

4 hours ago, MeanMachine said:

ahh nice i may have a look at this when next in game 

Me too.

Sounds great Good luck xd :P 

Sounds awesome and original!

On 6/5/2016 at 9:48 PM, D4n said:

Ryanair deliver people don't they?

we deliver goods/cargo

Depends if people are cargo ;). 

Really good business idea!

It's going good so far, just a shame non of the drivers actually respond. Its okay for now, i can do all the work that's needed

I feel that if you have like trucks with scratchers painting on it, someone could implement that maybe and people would notice it and would want to have a chat with you, maybe have your own scratchers work space area where your employees spawn and get ready to deliver goods for people and people can contact by message and ask you to deliver things for them, this way it would be helpful for both of us.

10 hours ago, Shai Koskas said:

I feel that if you have like trucks with scratchers painting on it, someone could implement that maybe and people would notice it and would want to have a chat with you, maybe have your own scratchers work space area where your employees spawn and get ready to deliver goods for people and people can contact by message and ask you to deliver things for them, this way it would be helpful for both of us.

i have the logo on my trucks if thats what you mean

I need 5 hemmit boxes transported from yeast to booze pro and thrn to the trader ill pay 1ml for the whole job to be done

1 hour ago, Clark Evenden said:

I need 5 hemmit boxes transported from yeast to booze pro and thrn to the trader ill pay 1ml for the whole job to be done

I'd like that too. 

1 hour ago, Sharkbutler said:

I'd like that too. 

Me three

Actually in all seriousness if this is still alive. If you can bring like a HEMMT to booze pro from yeast field. Ill be at booze with my HEMMT ill transfer the stuff into my truck then you goto yeast bring it back and ill process in sell and come back :D. PM me if interested

Say if the driver just takes the cocaine for himself xD

This looks awesome. This is a non-constructive shit post, admin please give me a warning point!

can't wait

Sorry for any inconveniences but none of my drivers are responding i am trying to sort things out and will be back up and running soon. sorry for the delay

Dear Sir/Madame, 

I was reading your add. Really like it. Was looking for such a service for a while already. 

Couple of questions:

How many FTE do work at your company?

What about insurrence? Is there an extra price I can pay insurrence of my goods? 

Also in the same context: What happends if you get robbed? What about my cargo then?

Would you consider things from flesh and blood, still alive, also as good/cargo?

I hope to hear soon from you guys!

Kind regards, 

Vinnie Lorenz