Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Altis Police Constabulary is now looking for new applicants!

Apply here
D4n

New delivery service

107 posts in this topic

You could actually make a lot of money doing this, I recommend you have prices depending on what resources they are transferring and the area you have to go, for example a copper run, minimum risk would be cheap but transferring cocaine, very high risk you should charge much more.

Love the idea!

2 minutes ago, Evo said:

You could actually make a lot of money doing this, I recommend you have prices depending on what resources they are transferring and the area you have to go, for example a copper run, minimum risk would be cheap but transferring cocaine, very high risk you should charge much more.

Love the idea!

Shhhshhsh. 

1 hour ago, Evo said:

Love the idea!

Copper run is actually quite high risk

On 22/06/2016 at 2:38 PM, Extreme said:

Are you able to deliver goods from Altis to Tanoa?

you do know your altis character and tanoa character are different?

4 hours ago, Evo said:

Love the idea!

we price on distance because then it makes every job equal and this is a different, usually cheaper way than other ways, And cocaine is more expensive as it is an illegal good(+20%)

Alright Guys. I have to ask. 

Your whole scheme is good and all. 

BUT DO YOU DELIVER KFC?

3 hours ago, WillN said:

BUT DO YOU DELIVER KFC?

+1

Well,i want to join so i will get back to u

14 hours ago, WillN said:

BUT DO YOU DELIVER KFC?

if you want us to deliver KFC, we'll deliver KFC :D

@D4n  I have a few questions.

first one can u send a dude to do a run for me. Or is it that they just delivering i?.

second question realities to the first one, 

can u tell a dude with a track to come on a run with me, so I can hold more goods. ?

4 hours ago, Pumba said:

@D4n  I have a few questions.

first one can u send a dude to do a run for me. Or is it that they just delivering i?.

second question realities to the first one, 

can u tell a dude with a track to come on a run with me, so I can hold more goods. ?

1. we just deliver the goods but you can request that to happen but as stated in our T&C's if we are robbed whilst processing or selling you can not claim compensation as they are not in transit and therefore not part of our service

2. yes we can

On 28/06/2016 at 6:52 PM, D4n said:

1. we just deliver the goods but you can request that to happen but as stated in our T&C's if we are robbed whilst processing or selling you can not claim compensation as they are not in transit and therefore not part of our service

2. yes we can

@Pumba does this answer your question?

seems legit

On 12/07/2016 at 4:54 PM, Storm1337 said:

seems legit

it is

Hello!

I have sent you a message about working for your company. Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks.

22 hours ago, splobs said:

Hello!

I have sent you a message about working for your company. Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks.

i have got back to you now

Isn't it safer to use the Taru Cargo instead of trucks? But then you can't land in green zones.

Just now, MrAlex said:

Isn't it safer to use the Taru Cargo instead of trucks? But then you can't land in green zones.

one of my drivers is trying to get some helicopters, we will try to use the best method of transportation

1 minute ago, D4n said:

one of my drivers is trying to get some helicopters, we will try to use the best method of transportation

Nice! Helicopters are always the best. (IMO)

First time i see people doing some kind of things like this,seems interesting 

Awesome! Hope that everyone you employ have fantastic roleplay, make sure of it or the whole thing will fall down, good luck on this!

I have a shopping list of things that need to be purchased from the General Store, the Go-Kart Store and from the Gun Store.

Would you be able to help?

On 10/08/2016 at 0:47 AM, Extreme said:

I have a shopping list of things that need to be purchased from the General Store, the Go-Kart Store and from the Gun Store.

Would you be able to help?

if you pay us the money for buying the goods on top of delivery then yes; By the way have you read our customer terms and conditions? There is some information in there based on this subject https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZWec95H-Yx1Skvb5-NW7_9AAb4R2JKHBiRRnqiIu-GE/edit?usp=sharing

Yes, of course and yes, I have read the terms and conditions.

Can I reach you or one of your representatives over the radio in order to discuss the details?

21 hours ago, Extreme said:

Yes, of course and yes, I have read the terms and conditions.

Can I reach you or one of your representatives over the radio in order to discuss the details?

just send me a direct message and we'll sort something out :1f600:

Do you have licenses for certain stuff? Like if I wanted a HEMMT box full of cocaine to a certain location could you be able to gather and or process it? EDIT**** Can you post a public roster so we can know who your drivers are. 

Edited by Sharkbutler