Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Altis Police Constabulary is now looking for new applicants!

Apply here
D4n

New delivery service

107 posts in this topic

Just now, _MasterBB_ said:

Cargo transports will be a high target, be careful

we'll stay away from main roads and routes to stay under the radar if its best at the time

I would like to say that when I set up the FedEx branch that came to Altis we were barely set up for a week. We were forced by head office to withdraw the company and any other plans of advancement mainly because of the risk and loss of profit. After looking through the plans they look exactly the same as that of FedEx's when I first brought them here, I would like to say congratulations on deciding to start your own company and I will have to also inform you to be very very careful whilst transporting the goods. FedEx made me take some drivers out on a day course to sort of teach them the ropes and we were hit within 30 minutes by robbers. As for the police we had to limit our "Illegal" trade mainly because they wouldn't get off of our backs about it. The police don't like it when they find a fully licensed company operating against state law and the punishment is very severe as in loss of trucks and jail time. As for the compensation we offered people when we said if we were robbed that had to slowly decrease because of a loss to the companies funds, they simply could not afford to pay out comp any more after every time we were driving we were robbed. All I am going to say is best of luck and I also hope this clears up any queries you had when you messaged me about joining FedEx. My final message is this is a very risky business, take utmost care and I wish you good luck.

Yours faithfully

Barry Cloud

Can i just remind you that our rates are cheaper than FedEx

Great initiative, it's great to see new businesses pop up although in my book would be cooler if you guys were 100% legal, especially as every cop that reads this thread will know you transport illegal goods ;).

Questions:

1. I saw that you're willing to pay the value of goods plus 10% of that value as compensation. Are you sure this is a good idea? You could get easily set up - people load goods into your truck and then their friends rob you. Instant 10% profit. 
  2. Are you willing to buy items for a client and load them into your truck? For example, buy 100 backpacks and deliver them to a house.
  3. Are you willing to load goods into your truck?
  4. Are you willing to unload goods into another vehicle or house?
  5. Are you willing to unload goods and then process or sell them for your client?

And last, but not least, are you willing to back up your policies with a legally-enforceable contract? (The contract would be enforced by the government, i.e. staff ).

Edited by Extreme

On 14 June 2016 at 10:40 PM, Extreme said:

Great initiative, it's great to see new businesses pop up although in my book would be cooler if you guys were 100% legal, especially as every cop that reads this thread will know you transport illegal goods ;).

Questions:

1. I saw that you're willing to pay the value of goods plus 10% of that value as compensation. Are you sure this is a good idea? You could get easily set up - people load goods into your truck and then their friends rob you. Instant 10% profit. 
  2. Are you willing to buy items for a client and load them into your truck? For example, buy 100 backpacks and deliver them to a house.
  3. Are you willing to load goods into your truck?
  4. Are you willing to unload goods into another vehicle or house?
  5. Are you willing to unload goods and then process or sell them for your client?

And last, but not least, are you willing to back up your policies with a legally-enforceable contract? (The contract would be enforced by the government, i.e. staff ).

To answer you questions:

1. We have defences on our trucks and if we found out that has has happened it would thus be a break of our small print contract

2. We may if the client gives us all of the money in advance

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes, I did that in my last job

I would like to for the legal side of our transportation service.

thankyou for your time

How do we go about getting a job in this?

I want to find a way without leaving my gang as I am currently the leader of one

2 hours ago, Dan Cox said:

How do we go about getting a job in this?

I want to find a way without leaving my gang as I am currently the leader of one

you don't need to leave your gang. private message me if you want a job

@D4n both of your documents are publicly editable.

3 minutes ago, Extreme said:

i know, its so you can sign them. otherwise you have to print screen it and then draw onto it with paint or use some skills to use word

5 minutes ago, Extreme said:

do you think that way would be better?

Google allows you to create forms, inside those forms you can list your terms and conditions. The risk with a publicly editable document is that anyone can change the text...

You may also want to take screenshots/recordings of people agreeing to your terms and conditions. If you already record in-game, then this should be easy.

19 hours ago, Extreme said:

Google allows you to create forms, inside those forms you can list your terms and conditions. The risk with a publicly editable document is that anyone can change the text...

You may also want to take screenshots/recordings of people agreeing to your terms and conditions. If you already record in-game, then this should be easy.

the documents arent editable now and i have saves of all the signed t&c's

Calm down XDDD

I'll be an official driver/guard along with Bob if you wish

2 minutes ago, Dan Cox said:

Calm down XDDD

I'll be an official driver/guard along with Bob if you wish

yes, that would be great

Spelling mistake lad http://prntscr.com/bjau2g

ill proof it tomorrow, its late now XD

Are you able to deliver goods from Altis to Tanoa?

Great initiative!

7 hours ago, Extreme said:

Are you able to deliver goods from Altis to Tanoa?

I'm sure they can!

not