Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
D4n

copper
#CopperMinerProblems

33 posts in this topic

Do Sugar or Cement

I have never been robbed doing copper, back in the day I had rebels turn up. I was like very new to the server, I metagamed (I think) He said this kid breaks rules and drove off. I then found the forum and saw that it was a RP server so my Garry's Mod RP Kicked in and I became an amazing HATO, NHS and late on APC. Basically my story.

Never did copper to be honest, started fishing in neochori waiting to get a good budget to start with, moved to kavala fishing by time never got robbed (was calling APC if the area isn't secure) then moved straight to sand after getting my first million. And met a gang doing sand aswell so they became my friends :p

Good old times when the salt was worth, relaly worth, the effort, when the glass was the best resource, when we had a perk to increase the trunk of the trucks and you could do something like 7-800k every glass/salt run with Hemmt or Huron

My first money making system was the delivery missions, i still remember i bought a quad and drove up and down on the whole island delivering 

Then came the boxer truck and the copper, then came the hemmt and the salt/glass and then again the huron to do glass and during the last period cocaine all the day

In 5-600 runs i was robbed something like 10 times no more, last run as CIV before joining APC the police crushed 2-3  of my Hemmt.

I never did copper, I borrowed 500k off my mate which I never gave back, did fishing and then moved onto cement, from there to diamonds then turtles poaching.

On 6/29/2016 at 3:40 PM, Itafolgore said:

Good old times when the salt was worth, relaly worth, the effort, when the glass was the best resource, when we had a perk to increase the trunk of the trucks and you could do something like 7-800k every glass/salt run with Hemmt or Huron

My first money making system was the delivery missions, i still remember i bought a quad and drove up and down on the whole island delivering 

Then came the boxer truck and the copper, then came the hemmt and the salt/glass and then again the huron to do glass and during the last period cocaine all the day

In 5-600 runs i was robbed something like 10 times no more, last run as CIV before joining APC the police crushed 2-3  of my Hemmt.

Ah, glass. The good olde days of the sand mines.

On 2 February 2016 at 7:06 AM, ZyK said:

I started doing copper in an offroad then to a truck boxer i got to around 400k and a nato member offered to protect me while i did a copper run in his hemett when i finished the run he gave me 4mil and told me to invest in a diamond license, i bought weed and rebel license instead

Your so lucky, bit of a dick move not listening to his advise since he is right... Diamond is great and weed isnt so great

I run copper only in the heron cargo container.