Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Grand Theft ArmA is looking to expand its development team, do you have what it takes?

Read more
D4n

copper
#CopperMinerProblems

33 posts in this topic

How many times have you been robbed or killed just for some copper?

My first time I never even got to the mine, got robbed by AG as soon as I retrieved my money from the atm 

My first time I never even got to the mine, got robbed by AG as soon as I retrieved my money from the atm 

rip :p

I joined the server and Hunter told me to do Cement. So I did Cement runs using his truck that he lent me. Then I upgraded to a tempest. Then I got a sand licence. Then I upgraded to a HEMMT, then I got a rebel licence.

I started doing copper in an offroad then to a truck boxer i got to around 400k and a nato member offered to protect me while i did a copper run in his hemett when i finished the run he gave me 4mil and told me to invest in a diamond license, i bought weed and rebel license instead

I am glad to see that we share the same ancient story.

I was doing copper when i first started a year ago, i thought NATO where rebels so i told them to put their hands up, they had mk18's, i didn't last too long.

I just picked some apples and became a medic, after I made a starting budget with being a medic I bought a tempest and pdw. Almost never got robbed.

Wait wot? ...lies i tell u

Wait wot? ...lies i tell u

Where have u been my friend? I have missed the great dutch Magrand/ my dutch grandma :D

Just a friendly reminder that this is posted in the roleplay section.

Keep everything in here in Roleplay.

Lmfao, thought you guys had it rough ? first time doing copper, I ran from copper mines to copper processing and to copper trader just to make 45k, ahh good times. ps: it was worth the 1 hour 35 mins.

These were the days :)

As a popular trend, i also got robbed before it started, at the licensing agency trying to get my licence. Hobo for life.

Never did copper :3 drop points got me the life xD

once i wanted to chop shop hemmt box which was at copper mine, how wrong i was, my friend was killed by some mad guy, he didnt even said a word, the guy that we killed (owner of the truck didnt gave the keys) returned and took his truck, i dont know how it was even possible, maybe he was a ghost or something, then he rammed my ass with this truck, somehow survived, now i avoid this mine, worse than any bad dream

any other ways to make some money for a newbie?

1 hour ago, D4n said:

any other ways to make some money for a newbie?

You need to do sugar with a truck. Or fish

13 minutes ago, Tempah said:

You need to do sugar with a truck. Or fish

im doing sugar now

I remember the days when I would wait for 1 hour to get pay checks for me to get my truck from my garage 

14 hours ago, shaiko1101 said:

I remember the days when I would wait for 1 hour to get pay checks for me to get my truck from my garage 

You still have to do that half the time xD

2 hours ago, TheMCmap said:

You still have to do that half the time xD

Lol

I feel sorry for the people trying to make a living, when someone that clearly has enough money comes and takes theirs away.

I never did copper, I was a fisherman in Kavala and Neochori then bought a Rook and started doing diamonds, got robbed and went back to fishing, until I joined the APC and here I am ever since!

I used to work at copper but i couldnt pay my electricity bill like that so i joined the APC.