Welcome to Grand Theft ArmA - The Altis Life Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Have you linked your in-game account with the forums yet? If not then do it now and claim your £125,000 cash reward and forum award!

Link account
c0d0n

Role-playing examples

No idea who these people are is so credit go to whoever owns the Youtube videos:

This one is just straight hilarious as well:

This one is a bit long but the guy Woodzy is great, also i like how the rebels have their own checkpoint and apparently a rebel territory

First Video WOW :D 

Just not worth it. If you want a good roleplay session, yeah go right ahead. But kidnapping a officer will only net you around 100-500k Popo to greedy.

If you say you want 2m for a sgt, you will get a msg back laughing you in the face and it will say "kill him"

Now That's Class, Gotta love woodzy, Also I would love to see the funtion they where using when they had the cop car, to be able as civ/rebel to use both flash and sirens, would add a big change to the game :D

Also in the end where they sell the lsd, the drug dealer is located in rebel territory, brings in the RP perspective of using TAX on civs :D

More ways of using RP :D

Now That's Class, Gotta love woodzy, Also I would love to see the funtion they where using when they had the cop car, to be able as civ/rebel to use both flash and sirens, would add a big change to the game :D

Also in the end where they sell the lsd, the drug dealer is located in rebel territory, brings in the RP perspective of using TAX on civs :D

More ways of using RP :D

Yeah indeed about the drug dealer located in rebel territory, im not sure how we would balance something like that, seeing how it could be way too easy for rebels to sell off their illigal subtances, perhaps police checkpoints? or make the actual cocaine gathering/processing/transporting harder.

Yeah indeed about the drug dealer located in rebel territory, im not sure how we would balance something like that, seeing how it could be way too easy for rebels to sell off their illigal subtances, perhaps police checkpoints? or make the actual cocaine gathering/processing/transporting harder.

jUST MAKE THE PRICES @ THAT DRUG DEALER, LIKE 80% OR SOMETHING OFF THE GREENZONE ONE :d

jUST MAKE THE PRICES @ THAT DRUG DEALER, LIKE 80% OR SOMETHING OFF THE GREENZONE ONE :d

I actually really like this idea...

Different markets = Different prices

I think codon is right, checkpoints sound like a great idea to me, and having the drugdealer at rebel territory or maybe somewhere close to an outpost would create alot of roleplay and some good roleplay at the checkpoints aswel :)

Channel 7 news: http://www.twitch.tv/lirik/c/5360323(hilarious vid, thanks to Bjorn for passing me the link)

Love that one :D Would b awesome to have some of the same s**t as they do, chicken head/robber duck hat, and ofc the MINI <3

No idea who these people are is so credit go to whoever owns the Youtube videos:

This one is just straight hilarious as well:

This one is a bit long but the guy Woodzy is great, also i like how the rebels have their own checkpoint and apparently a rebel territory

Hilarious that first video xD